Don’t you love it when a plan comes together? Well, I have this new plan, a plan to have more fun, less stress!
It’s all about shifting from mostly blogging to mostly vlogging.
I have enjoyed blogging these past thirteen years, but I find putting my thoughts into mostly words is taking more and more time away from the other things I love doing, such as creating history guides and grammar books and recording books, so vlogging is the other obvious choice.
- I can talk directly to you, which helps us communicate better.
- I don’t have to spend as much time writing posts, which means I’ll have more time to create nifty books, guides, etc.
- I’ll be able to publish more often.
So, this post is going to be all about addressing some questions from a dear reader using video. The questions she asked (paraphrased here) were:
1. Why do you switch to the revised McGuffey readers after completing the second of the original McGuffey’s (we affectionately refer to them as the “McGee’s” in our family).
2. Do you have to record everything in The Record Book? This seems rather labor intensive.
3. “Why do you feel its necessary to do formal grammar in addition to McGuffey, lots of solid reading and regular writing?”
4. “Do you require certain reading or let your children choose freely from the good books you have?”
I hope you find my answers both informative and, ahem, entertaining…